Santa Claus is a man of habit. He spends most of the year holed up in the North Pole preparing for Christmas. Christmas Eve is the most exciting day of the year to follow Santa Claus with our app. Santa also keeps busy on Christmas Day as long as he can stay awake. Here are some insider tips on what to expect this year. All times are local to you, wherever you are. 😉
- Santa will likely be working in his North Pole workshop overseeing toy production until the last minute. We think he will wrap up by around 5:00 pm on Christmas Eve.
- Santa will then return to his home (by reindeer of course).
- Starting around 5:30, Santa will likely make final adjustments to his naughty & nice list.
- Around 6:00 pm, Santa will enjoy a hearty meal to get his strength up for the big night.
- Next, Santa will prepare the reindeer fleet and load up the presents. This can take a while.
- By 8:00 pm, Santa should be on his way around the world. He may not be quite as easy to find while traversing the world.
- By morning time, Santa Claus should have already dropped by your house.
- Santa will still be delivering presents to other corners of the world until late morning (your time).
- By 11:00 am on Christmas Day, Santa will be back at the North Pole for a Christmas Day celebration and parade.
- By mid-afternoon, Santa Claus will be getting drowsy from his sleepless night. Expect him to return home by reindeer and turn in early.