Setting up your math cards
You can do anything from basic addition to large negative division problems with these options:
- (A and B) Pick the range of numbers for the top/first part of the math questions. A and B can be the same number, so for example 3 to 3 means the top number should always be 3.
- (C) Pick which math operators you want to see, any combination of addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
- (D and E) Pick the range of numbers for the bottom/second part of the math questions.
- (F) If you want to do a certain number of cards, then set a card limit. Or leave it blank for no card limit.
- (G) If you want to have a time limit, then set a time limit. Or leave it blank for no time limit.
- (H) Press the START button to run the cards.
Question not listed below? Have a comment or a suggestion? Reach us at email@example.com or on Facebook or Twitter. Or send a quick message right here.
If you want to hear back from us, please include your contact info. This form is anonymous.
How do I enter a negative number?
The keyboard disappeared. How do I get it back?
How do I stop the cards and go back to the options view?